Our qualified health professionals are passionate, caring and strong believers in a multidisciplinary approach to healthcare.
For more information about the podiatry services Julia can offer, or to book a consultation, call us on (08) 8443 4343.
Julia Di Lorenzo
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry)
Areas of specialty:
- Mechanics of movement, foot and leg strengthening, Diabetes assessment and all aspects of routine foot care.
- Biomechanical and postural assessment to identify the causes of foot and leg pain. Dry needling. Foot mobilization. Orthotic therapy. In addition to biomechanics, Julia's scope of practice also incorporates all areas of general podiatry including Diabetes Assessments, routine foot care, nail surgery and paediatric assessments. Julia also offers a unique technique called Marigold Therapy, a natural and safe alternative for warts and common skin conditions.
Five Seconds with Julia!
- Favourite smell? Freshly brewed coffee
- Earliest childhood memory? Making mud-pies in the backyard
- Hidden talent? Singing
- Favourite Adelaide restaurant? The Currant Shed, McLaren Vale
- Life motto? 'Fear less, live more, love often’